Saturday, November 28, 2009

Um, blonde hair and freckles?

I have blonde hair and tons of freckles..do you think that sounds totally ugly?



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

That's sounds cool actually. Blonde is a very neat hair color and freckles are in.You are a very pretty girl because of what you have and even if you think your ugly whitch your not I am sure that AT LEAST 1 nice,sweet boy likes you. And even is you still think your ugly try doing diffrent hairsyles or dress what you look like. What I mean about that is you look like a beachy girl so sorta dress light colors. And it doesn't even have to be beachy style to make you look pretty!



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

No I do not. You sound like a Beach Bunny. Wear sunscreen



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

No, freckles are adorable.



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

im like that too so no



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

NO



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

no its ok. i have freckles too i think they are so cute!



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

no. I have hair the color of poop. You are lucky :)



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

Absolutely not! My daughter has blue eyes, blonde hair and tons of freckles and she's adorable. At least to me she is. :) lol



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

no freckles are cool. Be careful in the sun



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

No way!! I'm naturally blonde and have lots of freckles. Both my kids are platinum blonde, and their freckles are just starting to show up...Cute!



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

i have that too! i think it is cute but my sister says my face looks like pepperoni pizza. haha



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

sounds so beautiful i bet you are real pretty



Um, blonde hair and freckles?

Totally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++