Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

okay so i have blonde hair on the top layer and dark brown on bottom layer (its called a peek-a-boo) and i want just all blonde now so i have to dye JUST the bottom... any ideas on how to do this??? ANYTHING can help...



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

You'd be best to strip all your hair of color using a pre-blonde bleach, then color all your hair the same color.



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

I would reccomend going to a salon, especially when you have multi-colors, however I doutbt that your going to actually go it's expensive and I was the same way at one time, so im going to give you my best advice from my experiences (which have been alot..)



Seeing as how your top part is already blonde and the bottom isn't I would reccomend GRADUALLY (Dye it blonde, or strip it wait 4-5 weeks if not more and then try it once again if it did not lighten enough the first time!) lightening the bottom half until it's a desired color of blonde (a close match to the top).



Once you have the desired color, then I would find a color of blonde that you want your whole head, and procceed just dying the whole head. I really wouldnt strongly reccomend doing it yourself, because your going to seriousley dry out and damage your hair...but thats the best advice i have for you. Good Luck!



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

Get a color stripper and use it on even your blonde hair- or else you will always look two-toned.



Pick a pretty blonde color (beware of ash colors over stripped hair... it might turn green!) at the same time you buy your color stripper. Put it on right after you rinse the color stripper... and make sure you leave the color stripper on until your hair is completely colorless- not orange, not yellow, but completely colorless or else it will ruin your project. It's okay to leave it on a little longer than it reccomends, and it does stink, so be prepared.



Finally, condition-condition-condition... Get a fabulous leave-in and in a few weeks your hair will be better than it is now!



Best of luck!



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

Separate your blonde from the dark and color only the dark part.



Then you will have to go from there to see how it blends in. It may do ok since all it will have to do it blende.You may not have to use a harsh bleach, a permanent color might work and they are gentler



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

First of all, you can not dye anything blonde unless you are going to a darker shade of blonde. Dye means to "get darker". The reason this happened is because the bleach responds to the heat from your head and creates a stronger affect. Did you put all your hair on top of your head and rub it into the rest of your hair making sure that the color was fully distributed and then cover it with a plastic bag? Probably not. If you color only the ends you are going to have a stripe in the middle of your hair and you will have an even bigger problem. My suggestion? I would color your hair back to its original shade, go to a salon and have some blonde high lights put in, and get some long layers cut into it. Of course, after a while the color will fade and you will be able to see the blonde again but, with the layers and the highlights this will be less noticable. You may have to wait a few years to be totally blonde but this is the best way to save the damage that will be done to your hair if you have it completely stripped. But, it's up to you what you want to do. The same thing happened to me about 10 years ago when I tried to do it with out my mom knowing. She was a beautician for 25 years and still holds her cosmetologists license. I know what I'm talking about.



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

I am a hairstylist..maybe I can help. First question..are you planning on dying your hair yoursef at home?



If I are I strongly reccommend that you don't. Big mistakes happen with home color kits. Go and have it done at a salon, because if you mess up..and you will..trust me..it will cost you double to have a pro fix the mess you made. The reason why a kit won't work is because the level of the dark hair has to be addressed..if you put a blonde on that you see in the store that looks right, most likely your hair will turn some kind of yucky red that you don't want..then you're in big trouble because you are going to have to have it professionally foxed anyway.



If you can't afford to ago to a salon, then leave it alone till you can..please trust me on this one. I have had to fix many home color kit mistakes. Don't be one of them.



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

dye the whole thing



Dying my hair blonde....help!!!?

Well, that depends. I fyou have colored your hair darker on the bottom than you will need tog ot your stylist and him him/her add hilights to avoid some serious damage from bleaching all over. Basic haircolor will not lift the color that you have on the hair already, which is why hi-lights are necessary. I fthe brown is your natural color, you will probably wnat to get an ash blond to counter act the reds and oranges that will come up in the backround of the color. That will create a nice neutral blonde underneath. I would consult a stylist in person, though, so they can see your hair and give your more detaile dadvice and instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++