Thursday, November 26, 2009

Confessions of a blonde...with hair problems!?

I really need something to do with my hair. I'm going in next week to get it cut. I have sandy blonde hair that goes past my shoulders, and it's a little bit wavy. I really need a good idea-I've had the same hair for, like, 3 years! I would like something unique, if possible, and pictures would help out a LOT! I really like Ashley Tisdale's hair. I also don't want it cut too short. Please help me!!!



Confessions of a blonde...with hair problems!?

Okay this is the best advice I can give you. Now, if you have even slightly curly hair this will work, believe me. I'm going to tell you my secret to beautiful, healthy, corkscrew curls that every girl around you will envy. This will work for all girls with curly hair that can't seem to make it work. First, to help it grow and heal, get a trim(maybe layer it slightly just around your face) then use Garnier Long and Strong Cream Conditioner(the conditioner only), but use only a little where your hair is most damaged and on the ends and do this first, before shampoo. Then use Mane%26amp;Tail Shampoo(this is a very inexpensive shampoo used on horses, but don't worry it's safe for us, too) which will make your hair cleaner and very managable. You can find this in the pet section of your local Walmart for a little over $5.00. After you rinse this out, use Garnier Curl and Shine Shampoo. Yes, both shampoos, believe me they work better together then apart. Rinse the shampoo out and condition with Mane%26amp;Tail Conditioner(found with the shampoo) and rinse this out but try to leave a very thin layer in(very, very thin layer or it will look greasy). Now this is the most important part, put your hair in a ponytail and make sure the part across your head is as smooth and flat as you can get it. Then take the ponytail and gentley comb it out. Once the ponytail is detangled swirl it around your finger in the direction that the hair tends to naturally turn. Keep swirling it and try to keep it smooth with the comb. Once you've done this enough it will be second nature and easy to even comb in a swirl. Be careful not to lay on it or squish it under your head while watching TV. No heat, no curling iron or blow dryer. Just let it air dry. Once your ponytail feels almost completely dry(even in the middle). Take your hair down and pull it around your face. You will be amazed at how perfect it looks without any heat styling. If it seems impossible, just try it and keep it up for a bit. Sometimes your hair needs to be "trained" and hair with even a slight curve or wave to it can be trained to curl, no matter how damaged.



Confessions of a blonde...with hair problems!?

when i saw this i thought ashlee simpson.. she has had all sorts of hair. i think you might like a layerd, choppy hair do. hope the link helps



Confessions of a blonde...with hair problems!?

http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/2007/...



Confessions of a blonde...with hair problems!?

There's some cool pics here. Otherwise, buy some Hairstyle Magazines (sold in any store)



http://www.ratemyemover.com/component/op...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++