Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have very blonde hair, would brown lowlights on top look bad?

Okay so yes, i have very blonde hair. Not like bleach beach blonde, but its all blonde for sure.



%26amp; I'm going to put in some highlights (those are simple)



and then some lowlights too, i know i should probably



put them underneath as well, but would putting them on



top look totally wierd. and how small should they be too?



thank you! :)



I have very blonde hair, would brown lowlights on top look bad?

When you tell your stylist you want low lights, you should get them underneath and on top. On top you don't want real small highlights, but chunkier ones. This is how mine is. The underneath of my hair is mostly brown, and then all on top are big chunky blond highlights. Good luck!!



I have very blonde hair, would brown lowlights on top look bad?

well it depends well to me i would say no put them at the bottom in the back u knoww how the style is today and to go with a cute thinned out haircut if not already do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++