Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

I've always liked guys with darker hair. I know a lot of guys like blonde hair. My sister says that I shouldn't dye my hair black because it works better on guys, and it wouldn't go with my skin tone. I have naturally blonde hair and I was thinking of dyeing it black, but I think I just might want to go with a really dark brown color now. I'm still not sure though.



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

Hair color doesnt matter... its you! Hot or not.. you know!



Subscribe to the site below and check if the colors matches your skin tone.



I dont really know whats your skin tone is... but try the following:



1. Mahogany red



2. Chestnut brown



3. Honey brown



Dont go from blond to jet black... you will shock the system heehee



PS: I love dark haired guys as well... they are hotter ;-)



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

Long, black, silky, straight and clean.



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

both are beautiful as long as they are natural



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

i guess dark brown would look better on u .. just dont do it just coz of the guys .. do it for u



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

blond as long it is on her head



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

Jet back or reddish blonde.



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

I like black hair on a lady



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

If you don't think it would flatter your skintone, then you definitely shouldn't do it. You shouldn't change your haircolor because you or someone around you thinks it would better attract guys anyway. Men don't prefer one haircolor. Different men have different preferences.



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

do what ever u think is right for u who cares what other people think your the one that needs to like it



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

I dont know



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

myself,i like to see a nice sexy lady in blond hair,they just look very sexy and nice.



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

it does not really matter what color hair the girl has. i like girls with their natural hair color. but if you want to compare black with blonde... neither... i like brunette.



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

are u a blond, if not do it not for u but for me



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

well i don't know about the other guys of the world, but i prefer brunette or should i say brownish haired girls...if u've got a brazilian tan then go with black hair...blonde makes u look bright and lets you stand out of the crowd (in some occasions lol)...but like i said dark brownish hair looks great too



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

stick with ur natural hair colour



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

Um im a girl and i think blonde because if it dousent match your skin tone i wouldnt if i were u



Guys, what is hotter? Blonde or Black hair on a girl?

Every guy is different. But keep in mind that you shouldn't dye your hair for what a guy may like on you. Do it for yourself.



Secondly, being that you're naturally blonde, I wouldn't advise you to dye it black or even a dark brown. It will look highly unnatural and that's not a good thing either. I'm sure a light brown-medium brown would be beautiful...even something with a tinge of red. Good luck on your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++