Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have dirty blonde hair with beach blonde highlights i want to make my hair look like hayley willia

do u think this is a good idea?



im kind of sick of having blonde hair and i want a different hairstyle than everyone else.



please show me some good pictures.



k/thx.byee!



I have dirty blonde hair with beach blonde highlights i want to make my hair look like hayley williams'?

go for it =) it will look great , and its cool that u dont want to look like everyone else



http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/76777185....



http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



color the bottem of your hair bleach blonde, the middle strawberry blonde kinda orange, and the top red =)



hope this helped %26lt;3 and good luck with ur hair oh and get side bangs and layers, and a texturizer, and dont worry if the blonde comes out yellowish cuz thats sorta what ur aiming for lol



I have dirty blonde hair with beach blonde highlights i want to make my hair look like hayley williams'?

OHGOSH! i hate it when people try to copy hayleys hair!



i've seen MANY people try to get a haircut like hayleys



but they failed. so you should try something else.



try going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++