Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dying blonde hair?

I want to dye my golden blonde hair like a dark brunette/auburnish color and I don't know if I can pull it off. I have kind of ivory skin and blue eyes that stand out alot. I would like some pictures or something of colors that might work.



Dying blonde hair?

i have blue eyes and fari skin . my natural hair colour is blonde and i only died it this year. i died it dark brown . the result took a little while to get used to but i loved how it brough out my eyes and skin tone. my hair has lightened up and i love the colour the way it is now. everyone compliments me on my hair now. if your not sure try a virtual makeover at ivillage.com you can try on all different hair colours and hair styles. hope that helps !



Dying blonde hair?

check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



How To Color Your Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/10/how-t...



Dying blonde hair?

leave it the way it is...blonde hair blue eyes...never fails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++