Thursday, November 26, 2009

Brown low-lights on blonde hair?

Ok, I have naturally light brown hair but i'v gotten it highlighted a few times so now it's blonde with A LITTLE brown in it. I want to get low lights in it. Are they going to make my hair look duller? And if I have mostly blonde hair would it look better if I got dark brown or light brown? Thanks guys! :)



Brown low-lights on blonde hair?

When you are just highlighting the hair over and over its good every 3rd time or so to put a lowlight back in!! It will look good just put warm golden tones back into it that way it wont look dull!



Brown low-lights on blonde hair?

I personally think that any kind of multi-tonal hair looks ugly.



Stick with one shade. It'll make you look much cuter. =)



Brown low-lights on blonde hair?

personally i dont think that would look all that great. i would try and keep it all blonde or all brown, with lighter shade in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++