Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have blonde hair but I want it to be(plz read detials)?

My blonde hair is pretty light it's kinda like (lightest blonde)...is there any way I can get it to be abit darker at home?



tips will be highly appreciated...



I have blonde hair but I want it to be(plz read detials)?

Maybe you could just try dying it a darker shade of blonde (like one which is heading closer to a light brown)..if you want your hair to be dark brown then I would initially suggest not dying it as you will struggle to get your hair back to its original colour and it probably won't take so well; however, if you are still wanting to dye it then the best bet is to put a dark aurburn/red dye in first and then dye over that with the brown colour you want - this is so the brown doesn't go greenish in your hair.... I dont know exactly if this is the ideal way for dying your hair from blonde to darker but when I died my hair blonde and then wanted it dark brown again, that is what my hairdresser told me to do. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++