Saturday, November 28, 2009

DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

well, i have dirty blonde hair anfd my mom finally agreed to let me dye it. so i got excited. what should i dye it?!



[ps] i'm getting it perfessionally dyed like at a salon



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

just regular blonde



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

why would you want to die that beautiful hair color?



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

lol clean it first lol.. nah jk uhmm... if itz like a lil in da brown side color it blond or if ur gettin highlights instead brown highlights!!!!!!! lol!



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

with the information you've given me. I'de start off with a caramel color dye and have it highlighted with blonde. Then maybe cut into layers and styled accordingly. Good Luck!



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

My natural hair color is very dark blonde, a bit darker than dirty blonde. I dye my hair very light blonde with subtle highlights and lowlights. It looks amazing! It looks super natural, as well. Any color you choose, though, I'm sure it will look great! Good luck!



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

Darker brown!



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

Very light blond.



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

i just went through the exact same thing i had the same hair color and was finally able to dye it so i dyed the top layer a lighter blonde but not too light. like a golden blonde, and left the bottom the dirty blonde color, it looks soooo AWESOME trust me.



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

don't dye it ...high light it...otherwise you'll have to go back every 5 to 6 weeks for a touch up on the roots that have grown...when highlights grow out they are less noticable...



try some light honey blonde highligts....



DIRTY BLONDE HAIR? what should i dye it?

I am your age.. Hmm this is tricky. I say



RED :)



Good Luck



PP1243

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++