Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

okay i know i look like a wicked loser in these pictures but do you think i would look okay with blonde hair? lindsay lohan dyed her hair blonde and didnt even change her eyebrows, and i thought she looked okay. thanks!



http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/mi...



http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/mi...



http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/mi...



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

Your hair color is so gorgeous! I would switch with you any day. Blondes get classified as dumb and that totally bites. I think you would look pretty as a blonde, but your hair looks great the way it is! =D



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

i think you could be a blond , but what kind of blonde you want to be. you should buy paris loreal, 2 boxes of different shades of blonde.keep doing it intel you have theblonde you want. aslo mix the bottle half and half and shake it. you hair wont fall. Report It



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

maybe you should just do some highlightes first and then if you like it dye it all the way



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

no stick with your color



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

no i don't think its your style sorry



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

To be perfectly honest I think your light skin and freckles and blonde hair would look really weird. I really like your red hair color! I'd say leave it like it is, if you want you should cut it or do soemthing funky. But the color is magnificent already.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

yes little one. and the world is round and it turns. and they said pluto is not a planet. go fly around now.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

I think your hair looks great the way it is! Don't dye it!



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

nope dont think so..



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

No, you'd look better with brown hair, or even black hair.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

to be honest.. no. it wouldn't look good on your light skin color. i like your hair. but if u really want somethign different go for darker not lighter.. like brunette.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

yea u'd look fine, but i like ur hair color now. haha i have red hair and want to dye it black, so it all works! :)



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

I agree that mabye you should get highlights but dont go blond. It wont compliment your skin color.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

nah u should just stay the same hair color ...



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

being a redhead is so unique and awesome...why would you want to be like everyone else? i wouldn't do it if i was you...



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

since you have the freckles why not be a gorgeous redhead ?



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

don't change your hair color just put in some blond highlights in your hair. i hav the same hair color and thats what i did and it looks great!



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

No! your present hair color looks perfect. You have lovely hair.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

no!!! don't change your hair color it's pretty...i would die to have hair like yours but i dont think that will happen ;)



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

hun...you are gorgeous. dont change a thing. except those braces (i have them to) i want them off...like um..NOW haha.



u dont need to go blonde



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

you aren't lindsay lohan, you might get away with a sandy blonde hair color, if you go yellow , it is gonna work against you. 20 lbs wouldn't hurt you either. some curl in that stuff might help you also. at least you are brave enuf to post those wicked pics. way to go.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

I like your natural color. I know that it doesn't mater what we say on here, I was your age once and dyed my hair, my sister did it to, and so did every other girl I know. It is kind of like a rite of passage. So I say sure go for it, but know that you will regret it. And also know that every other girl did it at some point in their life too. It will be fun, and you can always dye it back. Of coarse then you hair will be damaged.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

i lov that color u should stick with it



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

just highlight it if you must but it looks great red



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

NO WAY! Save the coloring for when it's grey or white.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

Don't dye your hair, because it looks great the way it is! You already have it styled cool, but you could try adding makeup that matches your personality(punk, pop, natural, whatever) and either which way, you will look great!! Try some black eyeliner/mascara



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

Why???????????



Red hair is gorgeous!



And to be honest I don't think it would look all that good... Your skin is pretty pale, so it would wash you out. Black or brown would look ok (although black might be a bit vampire-esque), but I say keep the red...



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

No way , I think you have beautiful hair don't ruin it , my daughter has that color hair its so pretty and she gets complimented all the time .



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

you really would look alright w/ blonde! but guess what!!! u really look gorgoeous w/ RED hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well auburn........ but anyway..... if u did it'd look alright. and i'm not like one of those physcos that r like "ur beatiful and u shud never change!!!" cuz i luv dyin hair. but red just loooks really good w/ ur complection!!!



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

I like your hair color alot. I tried to dye mine that color but it didn't really work.



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

No....please leave your beautiful hair as it is. Your hair looks healthy and a very pretty shade. I am afraid that if you dye or bleach your hair it will take away from it's healthiness and shine. Be proud of your pretty head of hair!



Should i dye my hair blonde? (i have pictures)?

hi, i wouldn't dye your hair blonde. i don't think it would look good. your pretty the way you are now. why don't you try a burgandy.



i think that would look better.



tasha



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++