Thursday, June 17, 2010

Light blonde hair?

Should I dye my hair all light blonde. My myspace is www.myspace.com/unliketheherd, the main pic is the most recent, what do you think?



Light blonde hair?

first of all you would not be able to 'dye' your hair blonde it would have to be bleached and it would probably work for you but you need to consider it would have to be redone quite often depending on how fast your hair grows and the cost of having it done. I would have it professionally done as when you try doing it yourself you can come out with some harsh shades of yellow that really would not work for you. good luck!



Light blonde hair?

you could pull off the light colored hair, but personally I've always found light skinned guys with colored eyes and dark hair hott hott hott

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++