Saturday, June 19, 2010

Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

Men: what is the sexiest hair colour on women? Women: Is blonde hair out? Also, how can I get my hair fuller on top?



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

It depends on the person actually. Your skin tone can have a great deal to do with what a certain color looks like on you. I don't think any color is "out" per say. There are always going to be certain stereotypes about haircolors, but I think all of the colors are here to stay! There are a fe different ways to get the fullness on top too. You can use a volumizing product in your hair, blow dry your hair with your head upside down, and in some cases you can have your stylist use thinning shears to make your hair a little thinner on top and not so heavy. You can't tell that it's been done, it's sort of like layers, but done to each hair instead of a section of hair....hope that makes sense! Good luck! Dye it whatever color you'd like, you can always change it back!!



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

i am partial to brunettes on men and women



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

the men I have met, like my black hair



I've been blonde before... didn't work well with me..



on men i like dark hair and on women too



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

I like blondes best. they are much more striking.



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

i like guys with blonde hair. but i guess it really doesnt matter. any hair color will look sexy on my boyfriend andrew



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

blonde and burnette.



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

nah, blonde is not out.



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

burnette



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

I don't think blonde hair is out...just might be getting a little boring. Blonde use to have all the fun but it seems the red heads are getting a lot of attention these days. I think women with red hair are beautiful, but I don't so much like it on guys. I'm usually attracted to guys with blonde hair.



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

Blonde was never IN for me. I'm going to pick brown/brunette color hair. Not sure how to get your hair fuller on top ... maybe sport a bun?



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

Auburn



Blonde still have more 'fun'



Tease it out



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

I've never liked blonde hair on myself or anyone. My husband prefers brown hair and I like brown-black hair.



Hair color isn't really a fashion item. You have to find a color that suits your natural skin tone if you're currently dying your hair. When it doesn't suit you, then it looks bad and "out".



Get some layers to make your hair fuller, have the shortest layer be at ear length, if your hair is shoulder length. If your hair is any longer than this it will look like a mullet if the layers are too short. Or just get a short haircut, that always adds fullness to my hair. Volume and thickening shampoos do not work (I'm speaking of salons ones too), they just add buildup.



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

Red hair is by far the sexiest



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

I really think the natural grey looks good on many women, look at Emmy Lou Harris she looks great with her grey hair in that style



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

I sometimes use a root booster. I also dry it in the opposite direction that the follicle naturally goes. My hair is pretty thick and healthy, so I don't know if that makes a difference or not. And it isn't blonde. I am not that fond of blonde, but kudos to women that actually can pull it off (it isn't for everyone).



Men and Women?? Fave hair colours? Is Blonde Hair out?

I'm partial to the natural look. I never liked dyed or bleached hair. As for my own taste, salt and pepper is quite attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++