Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Styles for Blonde Male?

Yeah... i have blonde hair that goes just to my eyebrows and over the top of my ears. i don't have any idea what i could do with it, also when it's about this length its becomes a little wavy, as well i have two calics in the back of my head...



I usually just brush it when it's longer and eventually just get a buzz/spike with it. but i would rather do something else with it and was just wondering if anyone had any ideas. also pictures would be appreciated and if you need a picture just let me know.



Hair Styles for Blonde Male?

As a chick, I'm always a fan of a guy with hair about an inch long, who spikes it kind of messy. I dunno, that's just me. I find buzz-cuts or high-and-tights (military cut) just as attractive, if not more so.



Hair Styles for Blonde Male?

omg this is sooooo good 4 you!!



http://www.geocities.com/nmmc77/tootie.j...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++