Thursday, June 17, 2010

How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

I bleached my hair a few weeks ago and now it is a light yellow blonde. I really want white/platinum blonde hair. I have used a toner and that took a lot of the yellow out but its still not as light as i want it. What can I do. Please do not tell me to go to a salon. I went to a salon to get it bleached, spent $100 just to get bright orange/blonde that I had to fix myself. Im not going to another salon.



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

If you're already a light blonde, you're almost there. If I were you, I would use either a blue-violet, violet, or ash based hair color. Miss Clairol and Clairol premium creme works really well. There's also the more high-end brands like Matrix Soclor or Chi Ionic. You should get the lightest level, a level 10, 11 or higher with one of those base colors and mix it with a 30 volume developer. Be sure not to get a High Lift color. The people at Sally's Beauty are a really big help, just ask someone while you're there. (It worked great for my hair, I had about the same color as yours, and used the Arctic Blonde color from Miss Clairol and my hair is about the same color as Gwen Stefani's.)



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

i use a brand called chunking you can get it at walmart im not sure about cvs but its at walmart for sure but its for big highlights so you might wanna get a cap at sallys beauty supplies or sumthing unless you dont wanna use a cap it works great thogh



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

I have tried to get my hair platinum blonde on my own and it does not work, I tried everything. THe same thing happened to be when I went to a salon. Try going to like Tony and Guy they are famous for stuff like that and crazy colors, I know you don't want to go to a salon. Bring them a picture of exactly what you want, if they don't do it, refuse to pay:)



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

if you have already used a toner u are on the right trrack! there is a shamoo you can buy that is a violet color it is called shimmer lights and it acts like a toner you should try i! ou can buy it at any beauty supply store! i would also try alternating in a blonde shampoo like sheer blonde by john frieda! goodluck



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

Try using Loreal "Super Blonde" which will lighten your hair all the way...make sure you leave it on long enough. Then wash it out and use a purple shampoo to tone it...but make sure not to leave it in too long. Try 30 second intervals until it looks "white/platnum" enough. Ive been doing this now because I could never get the salon to do it right too!



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

You may as well go to the salon, with such as a light color you may need a pro to get the results you desire. The problem may be that the developer you are using is not high enough, most haircolor kits come with a 20, to get a high lift blonde you will most likely need a 40. These things can be purchased at a Sally Beauty Supply store. Doing it over and over again by yourself is probably damaging your hair, making it dry and brittle and in worst case scenario it may cause breakage or even make your hair fall out, so be very careful.



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

my hair is white platinum blonde, just keep bleaching it but have a few weeks maybe even a month in between. and there's this really good conditioner by bumble and bumble called 4



How to get white/platinum blonde hair?

Try another toner. Get a really light, a level 10 or higher that is violet based. You also need to use a really high lift developer like a 40 volume. Be careful not to leave it on too long, or your ends will turn purple-ish if they are dry from being bleached. They also have color correctors at places like Sally Beauty Supply. They are usually in little blister, bubble things and say something on them about correcting brassiness. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++